Enabling target servers in WSAD
- Switch to J2EE perspective
- Go to window/preferences
- Choose J2EE
- Look for Server Targeting Support
- Pick an option you like (enable or disable)
Questions on target servers
- What is server targeting?
- Why is it disabled?
- What do I loose if I enable it?
- If it is left disabled can I test my web applications?
- What is an express server and should I use it?
- What are web library projects?
- What is the structure of a web project in wsad?
- Jamie Blanton
- Duane Wood
- Rick Fishman
>> Monday, August 30, 2004 2:36:05 PM - Comments by satya
How can I add an import for a java class
1. highlight the classname 2. right click 3. goto source 4. choose add import 5. pick from the list if there is more than one
>> Monday, August 30, 2004 2:40:39 PM - Comments by satya
Is there a short cut for add import?